Friday, September 20, 2013

Immortal Herbs Total Nutrition Powder Review





* From the website:
"Health From the Inside Out"

  • Packed with superfoods
  • Increases concentration and memory
  • Promotes all over wellness
  • All natural nutritional supplement
  • Rich in antioxidants, amino acids, enzymes, nutrients, vitamins, and phytonutrients
  • Neutral flavored green powder – great for adding to your favorite juice or creating your own superfood smoothie!
  • One scoop daily"



I was sent a sample pack of the Total Nutrition Formula.   I made a smoothie out of it with cherries, peaches and almond milk.  I was really afraid to try it since I usually hate green shakes.  However the taste was pretty neutral like they promised.  I also did feel a bit of an energy boost after using it.  Over all it is a great product one I will use again for sure.

You can purchase this product as well
as many other great products here:  http://www.immortalherbs.com/



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.














No comments:

Post a Comment