Monday, December 2, 2013

Reasons to talk to your kids about homosexuality.

            Here is a short article on teaching your kids about homosexuality and consequently tolerance.  The world we live in is changing for the better.  More and more states are legalizing marriage equality!  This paves the way for tolerance and acceptance of LGBT persons and grants the rights that every human should have!  I am proud to be doing my best raising two boys who I hope will be free thinking individuals someday, that will not judge people based on color, race, religion,gender, sexuality, or gender identity.  I pray just as the world is more equal now then I was a child that as they grow their world becomes even more equal! 
~Love is Love~


Reasons to talk to your kids about homosexuality.

No comments:

Post a Comment